New Service Request

Welcome to the McDonald County PWSD #2 Community.  For a New Meter Set Service please contact the office to confirm that you are in our District.  Once done, you may download the necessary form depending on if it will be residence or commercial. If you are moving into an Existing Meter Service  please download the Existing Meter Service agreement form below.  Please complete the correct form and you must bring it along with your recorded Warranty Deed, all new owners and identification for each. Signing of the form(s) must be done at the office.  Please allow fifteen to thirty minutes at the office to complete this process. 

Please contact our office by phone if you have any questions.  We look forward to serving your water needs.